Championship Golf Courses
- BELLE GLADE
- CANE GARDEN
- EVANS PRAIRIE
- HACIENDA HILLS
- MALLORY HILL
- NANCY LOPEZ
- ORANGE BLOSSOM HILLS
- PALMER LEGENDS
- TIERRA DEL SOL
- GLENVIEWProperties Of The Villages Golf Scramble
- 4/22/2015 7:28 AM36 Hole Scramble Event Download More Info
- PALMER LEGENDSProperties Of The Villages Golf Scramble
- 4/23/2015 7:28 AM36 Hole Scramble Event Download More Info
- HAVANA2 Couple Mixed Member-Guest
- 6/5/2015 11:56 AMAll Sign ups at Bonifay Country Club Download More Info
- BONIFAY2 Couple Mixed Member-Guest
- 6/6/2015 11:56 AMAll Sign ups at Bonifay Country Club Download More Info
- Show All Events
Built around the lake with the same name, Evans Prairie Country Club has added yet another outstanding test of golf to the residents of The Villages. This 27-hole championship course opened in the fall of 2012. With 6 sets of tees ranging from 3,801 to 7,052, Evans Prairie is sure to give golfers of every skill level a challenging and enjoyable day on the course.
One aspect of the course the residents will soon experience is that there are many holes where “target golf” will come into play. The 8th hole of Killdeer is just one of those holes. This par 5 is set against the east side of Evans Prairie Lake and has a beautiful view of the clubhouse. The lake helps to shape the hole as it run along the entire left side, but also juts inward producing a peninsula and creating some very challenging landing areas. Club selection will be at a premium when you play this hole and many others at Evans Prairie.
Just when the design group of Clifton, Ezell and Clifton had outdone themselves at Bonifay Country Club in 2011, they now come back once again with a memorable golf experience.
EVANS PRAIRIE features:
Take Buena Vista Blvd. south of 466A to the second roundabout (Evans Prairie Trail). The clubhouse will be on your left. [Click to view Map]
Click here for a downloadable scorecard in pdf format.