Championship Golf Courses
- CANE GARDEN
- EVANS PRAIRIE
- HACIENDA HILLS
- MALLORY HILL
- NANCY LOPEZ
- ORANGE BLOSSOM HILLS
- PALMER LEGENDS
- TIERRA DEL SOL
- HAVANASunday Afternoon Couples Golf
- 3/16/2014 1:00 PM9-hole event - 2 Person Best Ball Download More Info
- HACIENDA HILLSSt. Patrick's Day Tournament
- 3/17/2014 8:00 AMBest 3 of 4 - Net
- PALMER LEGENDS2014 Villages Golf Championship
- 3/25/2014 7:28 AMVillages Golf Championship Download More Info
- NANCY LOPEZ2014 Villages Golf Championship
- 3/26/2014 7:28 AMVillages Golf Championship Download More Info
- Show All Events
The Palmer Legends was designed to complement the already dramatic vistas throughout the golf course. Several holes play adjacent to the large dry prairie nature preserve and a few others overlook Lake Sumter and Lake Sumter Landing. The course features include many water hazards, demanding bunkers and rolling terrain. The Legends consists of 27 holes, each nine providing its own set of challenges. The course stretches to a total of 7,180 yards, a challenge for even the most skilled golfer. However, there are five sets of tees allowing for an enjoyable experience for all skill levels.
Palmer Legends features a first-rate practice facility which includes: practice putting green, practice chipping green, practice bunker, and Himalayan putting green. Palmer Legends is also home to a Custom Club Shop and The Villages Golf Academy.
PALMER LEGENDS features:
From Spanish Springs: -Go north on Paige Place and go thru the traffic circle to El Camino Real. Follow this road to Buena Vista Blvd. Go South on Buena Vista Blvd.past the Polo Fields, and crossover Rt. 466 until you see Palmer Legends CC on the left. From Lake Sumter Landing: -Take Old Mill Road west to Buena Vista Blvd. Go north on Buena Vista Blvd until you see Palmer Legends CC on your right. [Click to view Map]
Click here for a downloadable scorecard in pdf format.