The Villages Golf Academy
Upcoming Academy Events
The Villages New to Golf Program
New to Golf SchoolMonday through Friday (5 days)
Our New to Golf Program is perfect if you have never played golf before or are coming back to golf. It will introduce you to the basics of putting, short shots around the green, full swing with an iron and wood plus a basic understanding of equipment, rules & etiquette.
The New to Golf School includes:
- 7½ Hours of Instruction - 6:1 ratio
- New to Golf School Manual
- New to Golf Bag Tag
- 30 Day Membership - Custom Club Shop Demo Program
Refresher Golf School(Advanced Beginner to Intermediate)
Our Refresher Golf School is designed for the golfer coming back to golf after years of life and family commitments. It's also for the golfer who has been playing for awhile and wants to identify/review techniques to improve their game. Day one focuses on Short Game: putting and chipping. Day two will be on the Short Game, pitching and full swing with irons and woods with a review and evaluation of your current equipment. Day three will be on the course to identify game strengths and weaknesses.
The Refresher Golf School includes:
- 4½ hours of group instruction
- Short game instruction
- Full Swing session w/irons and woods
- Fairway bunkers
- Equipment review/evaluation
- On course session to identify game strengths & weaknesses
- Refresher Golf School Manual
- Villages Golf Academy Bag Tag
To register for a school or to receive additional information please contact The Villages Golf Academy at (352) 259-8121 or (352) 259-2077.