Championship Golf Courses
- CANE GARDEN
- EVANS PRAIRIE
- HACIENDA HILLS
- MALLORY HILL
- NANCY LOPEZ
- ORANGE BLOSSOM HILLS
- PALMER LEGENDS
- TIERRA DEL SOL
- HAVANASunday Afternoon Couples Golf
- 3/16/2014 1:00 PM9-hole event - 2 Person Best Ball Download More Info
- HACIENDA HILLSSt. Patrick's Day Tournament
- 3/17/2014 8:00 AMBest 3 of 4 - Net
- PALMER LEGENDS2014 Villages Golf Championship
- 3/25/2014 7:28 AMVillages Golf Championship Download More Info
- NANCY LOPEZ2014 Villages Golf Championship
- 3/26/2014 7:28 AMVillages Golf Championship Download More Info
- Show All Events
Bonifay Country Club is a 27-hole facility which initially opened with its first 2 nines, Destin and Ft. Walton in the fall of 2011. With 5 sets of tees ranging from 4,763 to 7,090 yards, golfers of every skill level will have an enjoyable experience while being challenged by the rolling terrain, changes in elevation as well as some of the best green complexes in The Villages.
With so many holes that could be its “signature” hole, one of the most memorable will be #5 of Destin. This par 3 stretches from 207 to 95 yards in which almost all of it is carry over water. With water in the front, and bunkers guarding the back of the green, this hole will challenge even the best players.
The Clifton, Ezell and Clifton Design Group have outdone themselves at Bonifay Country Club.
Take Morse Boulevard south and cross 466A. Follow to the first roundabout and bear right. Go through the Sanibel gate, and the clubhouse is approximately 1 mile on the right hand side. [Click to view Map]
Click here for a downloadable scorecard in pdf format.