Championship Golf Courses
- BELLE GLADE
- CANE GARDEN
- EVANS PRAIRIE
- HACIENDA HILLS
- MALLORY HILL
- NANCY LOPEZ
- ORANGE BLOSSOM HILLS
- PALMER LEGENDS
- TIERRA DEL SOL
- GLENVIEWGlenview Mixed Couples Golf
- 9/19/2014 4:45 PMMixed Couples Shotgun Download More Info
- NANCY LOPEZLadies Summer Series Finale 1
- 9/19/2014 11:56 AM4-Format Tournament Download More Info
- HAVANAToys for Tots Golf Classic
- 9/20/2014 7:26 AM12th Annual Terry Cannon Toys for Tots Golf Classic Download More Info
- NANCY LOPEZLadies Summer Series Finale 2
- 9/20/2014 11:56 AM4-Format Tournament Download More Info
- Show All Events
Changes in elevation and rolling fairways are the standard and will provide challenges for all players. The generous landing areas and the well protected greens place a premium on your approach shots. Don’t let the generous greens fool you, with undulation everywhere you look, they will give your putting skills a real test. Five sets of tees allow for a challenging but enjoyable experience for all levels of golfers. Facilities include a golf shop, putting green, and hitting net to loosen up.
The Havana Country Club is a 27-hole course boasting some of the best finishing holes in The Villages. Kilimanjaro finishes with the par 4, hole #8, where your approach shot will be to a well bunkered green 50 feet straight up the hill then to the par 3, hole #9, with a 55 foot drop in elevation to a green set within a basin surrounded by several bunkers and a pond.
The course, designed by Clifton, Ezell and Clifton Design Group, is a challenge for the most skilled golfer and stretches to a total of 7,070 yards. Located at the southern intersection of O’Dell Circle and Morse Blvd.
Havana Country Club is on the corner of Morse Blvd and O’Dell Cir. 1.5 miles south of Mallory Hill Country Club on Morse Blvd. A half of mile north of 466A on Morse Blvd. [Click to view Map]
Click here for a downloadable scorecard in pdf format.