Executive Golf Trail
- Executive Golf Home
- Course Schedules
- Men's & Ladies Day Pairings
- Super Seniors Pairings
- Men's & Ladies Day Results
- Super Seniors Results
- BONITA PASS
- CHULA VISTA
- CHURCHILL GREENS
- DE LA VISTA
- EL DIABLO
- EL SANTIAGO
- HAWKES BAY
- HILL TOP
- MIRA MESA
- REDFISH RUN
- SILVER LAKE
- SOUTHERN STAR
- TARPON BOIL
- TURTLE MOUND
- WALNUT GROVE
- YANKEE CLIPPER
Executive Golf Trail
The Villages Executive Golf Trail consists currently of 33 (and growing yearly) nine hole courses unique to The Villages. These courses are primarily par 3 holes with the occasional par 4 or par 5. Unlike many “executive courses” outside The Villages, ours are maintained at a high standard. Each course has something to offer to all levels of golfers. With 3 sets of tees from 2 to 7 tee boxes, they will challenge even the most experienced golfer, but from the forward tees will provide a friendly experience for the recreational golfer as well as the beginning golfer.
Greens fees on the executive courses are free to all residents*; a trail fee does apply if you wish to use your golf car on the trails of the executive courses. Trail fees can be paid per round, semi-annually, or annually. To purchase a semi-annual or annual trail fee, please download the following application and visit any of the regional recreation centers or follow the mail in instructions. Trail fees apply to the individual not the golf car. If you wish to bring a “guest” please be aware of all the policies regarding guest play.
Executive Course Spectator Policy
As approved by The District Boards, there will be a 6 month trial period, commencing August 1st, 2014 regarding the Spectator Policy on Executive Courses.
- Spectators are allowed, and must follow golf course guidelines
- No Charge for residents with a valid resident ID card
- Guest/Non-Residents will pay a daily trail fee if riding
- Spectator Tags will be issued, If a spectator is caught playing, they must pay the appropriate fees and golfing privileges will be suspended for 30 days.
- Spectators must be at least 10 years of age
- Spectator golf cars must remain on the path
- There is a 2 person spectator limit per person, with a maximum of 4 spectators per tee time
Executive Course Schedules
The courses on the Executive Golf Trail are open nearly 365 days a year with only a few days scheduled to complete necessary maintenance practices in order to keep the golf courses in as good of shape as possible. READ MORE
Executive Course Ratings
The Executive Golf Courses are rated based on the difficulty level of the course. It is displayed on a scale of 1 to 4 with 1 being the friendliest and 4 the most challenging. This allows each resident to choose what playing level best suites them so they will be able to maximize their enjoyment when they come out and play. View Course Ratings (PDF)
Executive Golf Trail Information
* Green fees on the executive courses are free for residents. There is no charge to a resident for walking. A trail fee (per person) is required for use of a golf car on the courses and may be paid per round, semi-annually or annually.