Making Tee Times
- PALMER LEGENDSSkyCaddie Demo Day >>
- 3/14/2014 8:00 AMSpecial pricing on all SkyGolf products! Download More Info
- HAVANASunday Afternoon Couples Golf >>
- 3/16/2014 1:00 PM9-hole event - 2 Person Best Ball Download More Info
- HACIENDA HILLSSt. Patrick's Day Tournament >>
- 3/17/2014 8:00 AMBest 3 of 4 - Net
- BONIFAYGolf Shoe Trunk Show >>
- 3/19/2014 10:00 AMStop by and experience the difference for yourself when you put on a pair of Eccos Download More Info
- COLONY COTTAGE REC CENTERGood Golf School >>
- 3/20/2014 9:00 AMGet the most out of the Tee Times Reservation System
- Palmer Legends Custom Club ShopKenny Knox Putter Day >>
- 3/20/2014 10:00 AMPutters Demo Day
- Show All Events
Requesting Tee Times
How do I get a tee time?
Tee times are assigned three days in advance of the day of play via our Automated Tee Time System. There are three ways residents can obtain tee times:
- By making a tee time REQUEST through the automated tee time system 4-7 days in advance. For additional information you can click here to view the Request Worksheet.
- By making a tee time RESERVATION through the automated tee time system 1-3 days in advance. For additional information you can click here to view the Reservation Worksheet.
- By calling the respective golf shop (championship courses) or starter building (executive courses) on the day of play to reserve an open tee time.
The vast majority of tee times are made via the request portion of the automated tee time system. The Automated Tee Time System can be accessed by phone (view PDF) or through the Internet. (The Tee Time System is discussed in detail in the Golfing In The Villages brochure that is available at your local country club or in the Tee Time Office)
We encourage you to attend our complimentary Good Golf School, in which The Villages Tee Time System is discussed in depth. Please call us at 750-4558, to schedule yourself for the next available school!
For additional information you can click here to view the Golfing In The Villages brochure.
Every Village Resident is assigned a 6-digit identification number and a 4-digit personal identification number (PIN.) These numbers are required to access the automated telephone tee time system. Prior to getting started you will need to have the following:
- A touch tone phone (set to tone not pulse.)
- Your ID number and PIN.
- The day you wish to play.
- The number of golfers in your group.
- The golfer ID numbers of all the golfers in your group.
- The course(s) you wish to play.
- Time of day you wish to play.