- Sarasota Golf Practice CenterJoey's Short Game Clinic >>
- 12/20/2014 9:30 AMPutting - Chipping - Pitching - Sand Download More Info
- Sarasota Golf Practice CenterGame Enhancement >>
- 12/22/2014 2:30 PMGame Enhancement Series Download More Info
- Palmer Legends Golf AcademyGame Enhancement >>
- 12/23/2014 2:30 PMGame Enhancement Series Download More Info
- GLENVIEWMen's Match Play Tournament Sign-up Deadline >>
- 12/26/2014 7:00 AMSign-up deadline (12/7 - 12/26) Download More Info
- Sarasota Golf Practice CenterPractice Like A Pro >>
- 12/26/2014 2:00 PMPutting - Chipping - Wedges - Bunkers - Full Swing Irons - Full Swing Woods Download More Info
- Sarasota Golf Practice CenterPatriot Golf Clinic >>
- 12/26/2014 10:00 AMFull Swing Clinic with Craig Griffin Download More Info
- Show All Events
Links and Resources
- What helps make The Villages one of the most unique golf communities in the world is the majority of our team members are residents themselves. From assistant managers to key roles in our administration to our front line staff, we believe having members of our community as members of our team build a certain stewardship not commonly found in a workplace.
- We take our claim as "Florida's Friendliest Hometown" very seriously and put hospitality at the top of our priority list. We believe the "handshake of the host determines the taste of the roast" and have found the secret to excellent customer service - hire friendly people!
- At The Villages we have a theme called Good Golf that includes all the things important to an excellent golf experience. Good Golf means being considerate for other golfers and those living on the course, ways of taking care of the course and using safety in our golf car community. We host the Good Golf School on a regular basis, complimentary to residents, where use of the tee time system and a review of the Good Golf Guide assist residents in enjoying their golf.
- Call Country Club Administration at 352-753-3396 for more information on membership enhancements or other golf/tennis issues.
- For the Tee Time Reservation Office, please call 352-750-4558.