The Villages Golf Academy
Upcoming Academy Events
The Villages New to Golf Program
New to Golf SchoolSarasota Golf Practice Center & Palmer Legends
IDeal for those who have never played golf or, have spent years away from the game.
The New to Golf School includes:
- 7½ Hours of Instruction plus 2 hours on-cours introduction.
- Introduces the basics of putting, short shots around the green, full swing with Irons and woods.
- Provides a basic unerstanding of equipment, rules and golf etiquete. Tag
- Offered every week,except the weeks of major holidays!
Refresher Golf SchoolSarasota Golf Practice Center & Palmer Legends
(Advanced Beginner to Intermediate)
Our Refresher Golf School is designed for the golfer coming back to golf after years of life and family commitments. It's also for the golfer who has been playing for awhile and wants to identify/review techniques to improve their game. Day one focuses on Short Game: putting and chipping. Day two will be on the Short Game, pitching and full swing with irons and woods with a review and evaluation of your current equipment. Day three will be on the course to identify game strengths and weaknesses.
The Refresher Golf School includes:
- 4½ hours of group instruction
- Short game instruction
- Full Swing session w/irons and woods
- Fairway bunkers
- Equipment review/evaluation
- On course session to identify game strengths & weaknesses
- Refresher Golf School Manual
- Villages Golf Academy Bag Tag
To register for a school or to receive additional information please contact The Villages Golf Academy at (352) 259-8121 or (352) 259-2077.