Making Tee Times
Requesting Tee Times
How do I get a tee time?
Tee times are assigned three days in advance of the day of play via our Automated Tee Time System. There are three ways residents can obtain tee times:
- By making a tee time REQUEST through the automated tee time system 4-7 days in advance. For additional information you can click here to view the Request Worksheet.
- By making a tee time RESERVATION through the automated tee time system 1-3 days in advance. For additional information you can click here to view the Reservation Worksheet.
- By calling the respective golf shop (championship courses) or starter building (executive courses) on the DAY OF PLAY reserve an open tee time.
The vast majority of tee times are made via the request portion of the automated tee time system. The Automated Tee Time System can be accessed by phone (view PDF) or through the Internet. (The Tee Time System is discussed in detail in the Golfing In The Villages brochure that is available at your local country club or in the Tee Time Office)
We encourage you to attend our complimentary Good Golf School, in which The Villages Tee Time System is discussed in depth. Please use the Good Golf School link or call us at 352-750-4558 to schedule yourself for the next available school!
For additional information you can click here to view the Golfing In The Villages brochure.
Multiple Tee Time Cancellations Using "Ghost Golfers"
Ghost Golfer refers to a Villages ID# which is used to obtain tee times, but is subsequently cancelled, either always or a majority of the time. This type of 'System Abuse' will cause the Villages ID# to be de-activated in the system for a period of time. Additionally, the individual making the request, and the golfer who replaces the ghost golfer, may also be subject to de-activation.
Every Village Resident is assigned a 6-digit identification number and a 4-digit personal identification number (PIN.) These numbers are required to access the automated telephone tee time system. Prior to getting started you will need to have the following:
- A touch tone phone (set to tone not pulse.)
- Your ID number and PIN.
- The day you wish to play.
- The number of golfers in your group.
- The golfer ID numbers of all the golfers in your group.
- The course(s) you wish to play.
- Time of day you wish to play.