- Country Club Tennis features soft courts, also known as
Har-Tru and clay, at Glenview Country Club and Nancy Lopez
Legacy Country Club.
- All Villagers and their guests and visiting Lifestyle Guests of The Villages, are welcome to play at all country club tennis facilities for a minor charge. Visitors to The Villages may play during open court times.
- Villagers are requested to present their Villages I.D. upon registering to play. Guests should present their guest I.D. when registering.
- All championship tennis facilities have a relaxed dress code. However, gentlemen are not allowed to wear tank tops. Tennis shoes are required for play.
- Standard USTA rules of play and tennis etiquette are requested from all players to enhance everyone's enjoyment of play.
- Glenview Tennis Club - Our premier tennis club is located within the Glenview Champions Golf Club complex at 3140 Glenview Road.
- Nancy Lopez Legacy Tennis Courts - The Nancy Lopez Legacy facility features four soft, clay courts located just off Buena Vista Boulevard...
The Glenview Tennis Shop offers the latest in women's and men's
tennis wear, all court shoes and accessories; featuring brand
names like Tail, Lucky in Love, Bolle, Sofi Bella, Gamma,
Wilson, Jo-Fit, Fila, K-SWISS, Pro-Kennex, Head and more. The
shop offers other amenities like pickle ball and tennis rackets
& bags, stringing and repair, ball machine and other necessities
like hats, wrist bands, grips, lead tape, ball holders, arm
bands, special strings, and more.
Come check out the only
Tennis Pro Shop in The Villages!
Our wonderful shop staff can help you with all your
tennis and pickle ball needs.
- Round Robins and mixers for those who want to meet other Village tennis players. Offered through out the week, they are a great way to meet other tennis players here in The Villages
- Monthly socials that feature mixed doubles, men's and women's
- Various Exhibitions and tournaments are scheduled year around.
- Round Robins and USTA leagues for all seasons.