Making Tee Times
Tee Time System
- To make a request
- To verify, change or cancel a request
- To reserve an unused tee time
- To confirm, change or cancel a tee time reservation
- Not Used
- For championship mens and ladies day registration
- For executive mens and ladies day registration
- For system information and help
- To change personalized settings
1 - How to Request a Tee Time
(This option will allow you to request a tee time from 4 to 7 days in advance.) To be assigned a tee time reservation by the system you must first make a request as follows:
- Dial 753-GOLF (4653).
- Enter your golfer ID number.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Enter 1 for golf options. Enter 2 for tennis options.
- Enter 1 to make a tee time request.
- Enter 1 for yes if you are one of the golfers; enter 2 for no if you will not be golfing.
- Enter the number of the day you wish to play:
- Enter the total number of golfers in your group. NOTE: this number must be 2 digits (example: enter 03 for 3 golfers.) When requesting consecutive tee times you will need to enter the total number of golfers in your groups. (example: enter 13 for 13 golfers.) If this number is not divisible by four the system will take you to step 8A.
- 8A. Enter the number of golfers in group one. This number must be 2 digits. (Example: enter 03 for 3 golfers in each group.)
- Enter the 6-digit golfer ID number for each golfer in your group or enter ** to indicate a guest.
- 9A. If you entered a guest, the system will ask you to enter the 6-digit golfer ID of the host.
- Enter the time of day you wish to play. NOTE: this entry requires 4 digits. Enter 2 digits for the hour followed by 2 digits for the minutes. For example if the time you wish to play is 8:00 then you will enter 0800.
- Enter the earliest time of day you wish to play. Enter 2 digits for the hour followed by 2 digits for the minutes.
- Enter the latest time of day you wish to play. Enter 2 digits for the hour followed by 2 digits for the minutes. (To increase your chances of receiving a reservation we suggest a minimum of a 5-hour window between your earliest and latest times.)
- Enter 1 to select a championship course. Enter 2 to select an executive course.
- Enter 1 to select all courses
Enter 2 to select any course north of County Road 466
Enter 3 to select any course south of County Road 466
Enter 4 to select an individual course (unlimited valid course selection) If option 4 was selected go to step 14A
- 14A. Enter the course number you wish to play; enter 1 to select another course or enter 2 to continue.
- Enter 1 for a time over course preference; enter 2 for a course over time preference. (if time is more important to you choose option 1. If the course is more important to you choose option 2.)
- Enter 1 to verify request or enter 2 to continue. When selecting option 1 the system will verify your request. If option 2 was selected the system will not verify your request and will take you to the next step.
- Enter 1 to accept your request or enter 2 to discard. if 1 was selected please write down your request number.