Making Tee Times
Tee Time System
- To make a request
- To verify, change or cancel a request
- To reserve an unused tee time
- To confirm, change or cancel a tee time reservation
- Not Used
- For championship mens and ladies day registration
- For executive mens and ladies day registration
- For system information and help
- To change personalized settings
2 - How to VerIfy, Change or Cancel a Request
(This option is only used for requests. To confirm a reservation, use option 4.)
- Dial 753-GOLF (4653).
- Enter your golfer ID number.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Enter 1 for golf options or enter 2 for tennis options.
- Enter 2 to verify, change or cancel a request.
- Enter your request number.
- Enter 1 to verify; enter 2 to continue. If you selected 1 your request information will be repeated back to you (the golfer ID numbers will not be included.)
- Enter 1 to change the request; enter 2 to cancel the request. Enter 9 to return to the main menu.
- If 1 was selected, enter 1 to hear golfers; enter 2 to continue.
- Enter 1 to add players (unless all groups are full;) enter 2 to cancel individual players; enter 3 to change time requested; Enter 4 to change course requested.
- If 1 was selected, and there are multiple groups, enter the group number to be added to.
- If 2 was selected, enter the golfer ID number or to indicate a guest.
- If 3 was selected, enter the time you wish to play, the earliest time you wish to play and the latest time you wish to play. (These times must be entered as4 digits.)
- If 4 was selected, each course selected in the original request will be reviewed, and you will be able to change or delete the course.
- If 2 was selected, enter ito confirm cancellation of this request. Enter 2 to continue without canceling request.