Making Tee Times
Tee Time System
- To make a request
- To verify, change or cancel a request
- To reserve an unused tee time
- To confirm, change or cancel a tee time reservation
- Not Used
- For championship mens and ladies day registration
- For executive mens and ladies day registration
- For system information and help
- To change personalized settings
3 - To Reserve an Unused Tee Time
(This option allows you to reserve an unused tee time within 3 days of desired play.)
- Dial 753-GOLF (4653).
- Enter your golfer ID number.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Enter 1 for golf options. Enter 2 for tennis options.
- Enter 3 to reserve an unused tee time.
- Enter the day you wish to play (1 digit entry)
NOTE: System will read out days available for reservations.
- Enter 1 to select a championship course.
Enter 2 to select an executive course.
- Enter 1 to select all courses
Enter 2 to select any course north of County Road 466
Enter 3 to select any course south of County Road 466
Enter 4 to select an individual course (unlimited valid course selection)
- Enter the course number you wish to play; enter 1 to select another course or enter 2 to continue. (The system will allow you to select as many courses as you wish that are available.)
- Enter the number of golfers in your group (2 digit entry)
- Enter the time you wish to play (4 digit entry)
- Enter the earliest time you wish to play (4 digit entry.)
- Enter the latest time you wish to play (4 digit entry) The system will search for reservations within the parameters set by the caller. If there is more than one reservation available you will have to listen to all choices before making a selection.
- The system will now prompt you to make your selection by entering 1 to accept or 2 to continue to the next selection. Once a selection is made, the system will take you to Step 15.
- Enter the golfer ID numbers for the players in group.
- System will confirm your tee time reservation and assign a reservation number.